We get to talk with Amy Yip, a Mental Fitness and Life Transformation Coach based in the US. She was in the corporate world for 16 years, and decided to quit her job at Google on 2020 to start pursue her dream of volunteering at Ghana, Africa.
One of her greatest learnings on her life journey so far is that: Your mindset, NOT your circumstance, makes all the difference in your happiness and success.
Mental Fitness helped her find the courage to pursue her dreams then pivot her dreams during COVID, which ultimately led her to where she is today with a thriving coaching practice while embracing the digital nomad life. She is passionate about bringing this to the world. To help others strengthen their mental fitness. To shift from surviving to thriving. To find their passions, author their own life story, let go of what they think they should be doing and follow their hearts.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Mental fitness
- The saboteurs that cause all your stress, anxiety, self-doubt, frustration, regret, shame, guilt, and unhappiness.
- Tips to develop mental fitness
- Bonus for women Zesties: The dilemma of having babies or not, and what society tells us
and many more!
Connect with Amy: https://amyyipcoaching.com/
Zestie Shoutout: Gerson Velmonte, thanks for supporting the show!
Ways to support Gleeful Talkshow:
- Share to your friends
- Share on social media
- Leave a rating on podcasting platforms and Facebook page
- Buy Glee a cup of coffee or two!
Zestie survey: I'd like to know you better!